At Smart Play we believe that being confident is one of the key factors in children being successful in school. Our team of professional teachers will work one to one with your child and help them to become more confident within themselves. Through playing a variety of fun games and activities they will encourage your child to be more positive, believe in themselves and develop their self confidence skills.
What they would learn:
• Learn how to manage their fears and feel more positive.
• Identify their strengths and build confidence up in these areas.
• Learn to use positive language to empower themselves.
• Discover lots of references of things they are good and confident at.
• Role playing games and scenarios to develop confidence and self esteem.
• Learn to access a ‘confident state’ where they look, feel and sound confident.
• Practise the walk and talk of confidence.
Play lots of challenging games.